1. You can find them in various locations all around the world.
2. Some plants have thorns to protect them from predators. Some animals, like a jack rabbit, have large ears to cool them down.
3. No, because a desert is to dry to support my plants in my ecosystem.
4. Animals - Javelina, Armadillo Lizard, Bob cat, Arabian Camel, Bandicoot, Armadillo, Collared Peccary, Coyote, Desert Tortoise, Dingo
Birds - Eagle, California Quail, Great Horned Owl, Ostrich, Peregrine Falcon, Vultures, Roadrunner, Red-Tailed Hawk, Valley Quail, Owl
1. Find in various locations.
2. camel's built in a water supply to hold them for a two months with no water.
3. no my system has a lot of grass and lots of water opposite of the desert.
4. Cactus wren,camels, desert lark fat sand rat, fennec fox gila monster, great jerboa, great mouse tailed bat, horned lizards lappet faced vulture
1. It all depends on the dessert. They are found in various locations.
2. Plants have broad shallow roots, and animals burrow underground.
3. No, because we don't have a little water supply. Also, it doesn't get hot like a dessert.
4.There is the barrel cactus,Ocotollio, armadillo lizard, bobcat, Javelina, meerkat, roadrunner, black widow, ostrich, texas horned lizard.
2. needle leafs to keep water in
3. NO WAY my ecosystem has way more plants
4. bearded dragon, roadrunner, snake, camel, great horned owl, red tailed hawk, armadillo lizard, vulture, bobcat, and desert lark fat sand rat.
1. It depends on the type of desert.
2. Plant- spines, succulents, thick waxy cuticle.
3. no, because its too hot there.
4. Buzzards, raven, barn owl, vulture, roadrunner, scorpions, meer cats, snakes, lizards, frogs.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.