1.I see people and animals in here.
2.Tree Snakes are in the forest trees and its a biotic factor.Trees are biotic factors because they are not living.Spiders are biotic factors.
3.Species make up a population while living in a place makes up a community.
5.Water for drinking that way i don't get dehydrated.Sunlight because it will keep me heated up.Grass for food.
1. Homo sapiens and a chinchilla.
2.Biotic:Trees, Plants, Animals
3. Populations are one species and communities are multiple species in one area.
4. Niche is the way to survive and a Habitat is where you live.
5. Sunlight helps you by giving you warmth and Vitamin D. The air provides you with oxygen to breath.
1. People, Animals, and Plants.
2. Abiotic: Dirt, Water, and Sunlight.
Biotic: Trees, animals, and Squirrels
3. A population is made up of one species in an area, while a community is made up of all of the species in the area.
4. A habitat is where you live, a niche is how a species meets its needs to survive.
5. The things that help me survive, is water, because water my body needs water or I would die. I also need sunlight to survive, because it provides my body with nutrients it needs.
1. I see a frog ,animals people
2. Abiotic is nonliving and Biotic is living when diffrent kind of animals are living in the forest.
3.community is more species and populations are less species.
4.Niche is where you buy your food you dont plant it.
5. food plants.
1. I see a chinchilla and homosapiens.
2. Some abiotic/rocks dirt and the biotic factors we would see would be us,plants, and trees
3. Population is one but a community is a bunch of organisms.
4. In a niche we get our resources from a outside source and in a habitat we get it from where we live.
5. Some examples of nonliving that help us survive is things such as water, air, oxygen, and sunlight.
1. I see people and animals.
2.The biotic things are people and animals. The abiotic things are rocks, sand, and light.
3.A population has one but a community has more then one.
4. A niche is where a certain species will find food and way of life but a habitat is where they live.
5.Dirt, sunlight and water will help you live.
1. humans and animals
2. humans and animals are biotic, air, water.
3. population there is only one species, in a community there's a mix
4. a niche is a job that an organism has. a habitat is where the organism lives.
4. air water and a lot of other things.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.