Some of them are size, population, temperature, food, and water.
Natality is birth rate and mortality is death rate.
Yes because, if it is too hot or cold some plants and animals will die.
All my living animals. Examples are lizard, cricket, worms, lady bug, and spider.
1.Some of the limiting factors are population size,food,water.
2.They are different because natality makes the population bigger and mortality makes the population smaller.
3.Yes because it could be too cold or too hot for the ecosystem and tht items in the ecosystem.
4.The frog,the isopods,the crckets,the hissing cockroach,autotrophs,and heterotrophs.
1.We have size, water, population.
3. It is because if it was extremey cold then the plants wouldnt grow.
4. The lizard, spider, crickets, slug and worms.
The size of the container and the limited O2 in the air. Natality is birth rate and mortality is death rate. yes it is because if it was extremely cold then it plants wouldn't grow. lizard, spider, crickets, slug, and worms.
1. The size, population, and water are all limiting factors.
2. Natality is birthrate and mortality is the death-rate.
3. Yes it is, because if we didn't have the a certain temperature then our plants wouldn't grow.
4. Our community consist of our frog, crickets, rollie pollie, hissing cockroach, plants and worms.
1.The crickets limit the plants from growing.
2.Natality is the rate of people born, and mortality is the death rate.
3.Temperature is a limiting factor because if it was cold the plants wouldn't grow.
4.All the living things inside the ecosystem like frog,crickets and, plants.
1.Temp, size, space, how much O2 and CO2, and how much food
2.Natality is birth rate and mortality is death rate, thats the difference between mortality and natality.
3.Yes, because if the temp is to low the plants won't grow which make the herbivores starve which makes the carnivores starve, plus if the temp is to low the lizard will go in to hibernation.
4.All living or was living things.
1. Food, Water, Shelter and space.
2. The difference is that Natality is Birth rate while mortality is Death rate
3. Yes Because if it gets to hot everything will burn and if it gets to cold every thing will freeze and die.
4. Abiotic and Biotic factors
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.