1. Two alleles
2. Different forms of the same genes.
4. Dominent trait
5. Upper case
6. Recessive trait
7. Lower case
2.Different forms of the same gene.
5.Dominate & Recessive
1. How many alleles are there for each trait? There are 2 alleles for each trait.
2. What is an allele? An allele is different forms of the same gene.
3. How many alleles does a parent pass on to each offspring for each trait? 1
4. What do we call the trait that is observed? The dominant trait is the observed trait.
5. What case (upper or lower) is it written? Dominant trait is uppercase.
6. What about the one that disappears? The recessive trait disappears. It is the lower case letter.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.