1. they are found in the tropics near the equator.
2. Plants are resistant to droughts and grow tufts.
3.No, because our ecosystem doesn't get as hot.
4. There is the Aardwolf
African Wild Dog
1. The tropics, near the equator.
2. Plant adaptions- grow in tufts, resistance to drought, many have thorns, and sharp leaves for protection.
3. No, ours is like a rain forest instead of an african safari.
4. zebras, elephants, wild dogs, caracal, mongoose, spoonbill, stork, pelican, crane, fowl.
1. They are found in the tropics, near equator.
2. Some plants have thorn to protect them from predators. Animals reproduce during rainy season to make sure some young survive.
3. No it is not, because it is to hot for some of my insects to live.
4. Animals - Aardvark, African Wild Cat, Baboon, Anteater, Cape Buffalo, CHEETAH, Giraffe, Hippopotamus, Kangaroo, lion, Hyena
Birds - Rhea,
Redbilled Oxpecker, Ostrich, hawks, buzzards,red-browed finch, little corella, Australian ringneck, chestnut-breasted mannikin, long-tailed finch
1. near the equator the tropics.
2. The trees are resistance to droughts.
3. No because or biome there is a constant water flow.
4. Aardvark, African elephant, African wild cat, cheetah, giraffe, lion, red billed oxpecker, tiger, baboon.
1. The tropics
2. Thorns on plants to protect it self from animals
3. No my ecosystem is like a rain forest
4. lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, baboon, ostrich, volture, hippo, hyena, and hawk
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.