1. found in Ukraine and Russia.
2. plants wont dry out, animals blend with the ground, plants wont blow away in the wind.
3. No our system animals are what you find near swamps or rivers and streams.
4. corsac fox, gerbil, antelope, lynx, lepard, falcon, gulls, eagle.
1. Found in Russia and Ukraine.
2. Adapt for short rainfall.
3. No because the rainfall is still at a constant rate.
4. Zebra, white rhino, kangaroo, horses, prairie dogs, black tail prairie dogs, Corsac fox, saker falcon, Mongolian Gerbil, Northern Lynx.
1. They can be found in Russia and the Ukraine.
2.They adapt to extreme weathers, and won't dry out or blow away from the wind.
3. No, because we have a water cycle that never ends. Plus, we don't have wind in our ecosystem.
4. There is the Corsac Fox,
1. Russia and Ukraine
2. can survive with little rain fall
3. no my ecosystem is like the rain forest
4. fox, lynx, prairie dog, eagle, falcon, gull, zebra, rhino, horses, and antelope.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.