1. utualistic: both species benefit.
Bees get nectar from flowers while spreading pollen.
Parasitic: one benefits at the other's expense without killing the host
Humans lose blood while a mosquito gets a meal.
Commensal: One benefits while the other is not harmed or helped.
A spider builds its web on a tree while the tree is not harmed or helped.
Commensulism when animals dont get there food to there way so they ask other animals about there food.
Parasitism: a mosquito and a human. the mosquito gets food from the humans blood the human is harmed by this process.
Mutualism sea anemones and hermit crab. The sea anemones protect the hermit crab and the hermit crab lets the sea anemones eat its left overs.
1. Mutualism- oxpecker and a zebra
2. Commensalism- tigers and golden jackals
3. Parasitism- mosquito and a human
1. Mutualism- A bee and a flower.
2. Commensalism- Decorator Crabs and Sea Sponges
3. Parasitism- The phorid fly and the leaf-cutter ant.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.