1. They are found only in the northern hemisphere.
2.They adapt for cold winters,
burrow, hibernate,and grow a warm coat.
3.No because we do not have long cold winters.
4.There are moose, owls, bears, bobcats, snowshoe rabbit, eagle, wolf, river otter, red fox, and wolverines.
1. They are found only in Northern Hemisphere.
2. Needs are long and sharp. Low light keeps from many plants growing.
3. No it is not, because we have many plants growing on our soil.
4. Animals - Moose, Woodland Caribou, Wolf, Wolverine, Squirrel, Short-tailed Weasel, Reindeer, Snow Goose, White-Tailed Deer, Lynx
Birds - Red-Tailed Hawk, Snow Goose
, Snowy owl, Great Horned Owl, Canada Goose, Great Grey Owl, bald eagle.
1. Northern hemisphere.
2. Animal adaptions- cold weather, burrows, hibernation, etc
Plant adaptions- needle trees, roots alre long to hold down the trees.
3. No because mine is like a rainforest and is not so warm.
4. long eared owl, grizzly, red fox, wolverine, bald eagle, geese, red tailed hawk, snowy owl,
1. only in the northern hemisphere.
2. The trees grew long and tough roots to reach water from far away and to keep them self's planted in the ground if a storm blew in.
3. no because it keep's around 27 degrees Celsius inside there ( that's 70 degrees Fahrenheit)
4. Wolf, gray wolfs, wolverine, caribou, badgers, snowy goose, snow owl, great horned owl, red tail hawk, husky.
1. It's only found in the northern hemisphere.
2.Needal bearing trees to keep water in and long tree roots to anchor trees
3. No like I said before my ecosystem is like a rain forest.
4. Great gray owl, Moose, River otter, Black bear, Alphine, Long eared owl, gray wolf, Brown bear, Black bird, and Northern spotted owl
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.