1. They are found in temperate zones.
2.They eat different levels of the forest, and they adapt to the seasons.
3. No, because they seasons don't change.
4.There is a bald eagle, blue and gold macaw, Moluccan Cockatoo, Zebra Finches, and Parakeets.
Least weasel, fat dormouse, lesser panda, cross fox, and volcano rabbit.
1. They are found in a temperate zone.
2. Trees adapt to many climates. Animals camouflaging.
3. My ecosystem is like this because, there are not as many plants as animals as the rainforest, but there are more than the desert.
4. Animal - Least Weasel,Fat Dormouse,
Brown Bear, Muskrat, Dhole,Raccoon, Rabbit, Porcupine, Skunk, red fox
Birds - Bald Eagle, Red-Tailed Hawk, turkey, Nightingale, Mallard Duck, Cardinal, Snowy Owl, Great Horned Owl, Goose, Osprey, Peregrine Falcon
1.They are found in temperate zones.
2.Lose Winter Coat
Adapt to many seasons
Eat from different layers of the forest
3.No our ecosystem isn't like that because my ecosystem doesn't get that much rain and my ecosystem is 38 degrees.
4.Birds-Bald Eagle,Cardinal,Nightingale,Red-Tailed Hawk,Tawny Owls,Bobwhite Quail,Blue Jay,American Robin,Cedar Waxwings
Plants-maple, oak, birch, magnolia, sweet gum, beech,spruce, fir and pine trees
1. Florida and all along the thirteen original colonies.
2. The plants grow more on the ground because they get more sunlight then the rainforest.
3. No because all our grows up towered the light fighting for dominance of the most light.
4. brown bear, baled eagle, earth worms, red fox, turkey, opossum, beavers, black bears, deer, fox
1. They are found in the temperate zone.
2. Animal adaptions- loss of winter coats, adapt to many seasons, eat from different layers of the forest
Plant adaptions- grow in layers, more sunlight reaches the ground compared to a rainforest,
4. bald eagles, least weasel, fat dormouse, black bear, European red squirrel, white tailed deer, eastern chipmunk, duckbill platypus, coyote
1. 48 degrees north
2. winter coat in the winter, summer coat in the summer, and eat in different layers of the forest.
3.No it's more like the rain forest because my ecosystem has a lot more water.
4. Bald Eagle, least weasel, fat dormouse, Blue Jay, White Tailed Deer, Red Panda, Raccoon, Cardinal, American Black Bear, and Hawk.
1. You can find them in the temperate zone.
2. Adapt to many seasons, loss of winter coats, eat from different layers of the forest.
3. No because ours grows up towards the light.
4. Black bear, white tailed deer, coyote, hawk, birds, raccoon, bald eagles, least weasel, fat dormouse, red fox.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.