1. coastal areas with Mediterranean climate.
2. animals change diets as the seasons change, plants have leathery leaves to resist water loss, animals also have camo to avoid predation.
3. No, our plants are not found in the coast.
4. dove, quail, kestrel, hawk, wren, skunk, mouse, squirrel, fox, coyote
1. It is in coastal areas with Mediterranean climates.
2. Some animals change there diet as the season changes. Some animals have camouflage to hide from predators.
3. No, it is not because, the season change to often.
4. Animals - Wild Goat, grey fox, puma, aardwolf, Hedgehog, Javelina, Mountain Lion, Wallaby, Weasel, Chipmunk
Birds - California Quail,Great Horned Owl, Roadrunner, Cape sugarbird, sunbird, scrub-bird, black vulture, great bustard, red-bellied pademelon, Australian brush-turkey
1. Primarily in coastal areas with Mediterranean climates.
2. Plants have leathery leaves to resist water loss.
3. No because our ecosystem is wet not dry.
4. Black tailed jackrabbit, aardwolf, cactus wren, golden jackal, Puma, san joachim kit fox, spotted skunk, bezoar goat, island grey fox.
1.They are mainly located near a coast with a Mediterranean climate.
2. Plants have oil in their leaves to keep from fire, and change in diets.
3. No, because we don't have changes in seasons. and it doesn't get hot.
4.There is a wild goat, grey fox, King Protea, puma, aardwolf, blue oak, fairy duster, spotted skunk, golden jackel, and cactus wren.
3. no my is like the rain forest
4. goat, fox, puma, owl, vulture, turkey, hedgehog, lion, chipmunk, and squirrel
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.