1. They are found north of the Arctic Circle.
2. Small ears to keep warm. They also have thick Coats.
3. No, because it is to cold for everything in my ecosystem to survive.
4. Animals - Polar Bear, Arctic Fox, Lion Seal, Arctic Hare, Arctic Wolf, Harp Seal, Ermine, Lemming, Reindeer, Walrus
Birds - Snow Goose, Puffin, Snowy Owl, Arctic Tern, harlequin duck, Penguin, plovers, sandpipers, Arctic loons, ptarmigans
1. Found in the arctic circle.
2. Shallow roots to absorb the limited water resources.
3. No because have almost a non-stop water resources.
4. Arctic fox, arctic rabbit, arctic tern, arctic wolf, caribou, dall sheep, snowy owl, wolverine, polar bear, moose.
1. They are found in the arctic circle.
2. Plants grow close to the ground, and animals have small ears.
3. No, because we don't have extreme cold winters. We don't have winters at all.
4.There are polar bears, arctic foxes, arctic hares, snowy owls, musk oxes,Rock Ptarmigans, caribou, Harlequin Duck, Ermine, and Grizzly Bear.
1. in the Arctic circles
2. polar bears have vary fluffy fur coats
3. NO my ecosystem is WAY warmer
4. polar bears, penguins, and seagulls
1. North of the arctic circle.
2. Animals- few predators, fur coats, little competition.
3. No because my ecosystem is not that cold.
4. Polar bear caribou, arctic fox, hare, snowy owl, musk ox.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.